Chiropractic Federal Credit Union takes pride in providing a wide range of products and services to meet the financial needs of Chiropractors, their businesses and families. During times when businesses and consumers alike are trying to find ways to cut back on expenses, it’s nice to know that an affiliation with Chiropractic Federal Credit Union is beneficial for everyone.
To open a business account with Chiropractic Federal Credit Union, stop in our Farmington, Michigan, office or call us at 248-478-4020 and speak with a Member Services Representative.
Complete the PDF form, then print, sign and return to CFCU
- Business checking account with no minimum balance requirements
- LOW-RATE business and equipment loans
- Business VISA credit card – low rate and no annual fee and earn points with ScoreCard Rewards
- Xtend and CO-OP Shared Branches throughout Michigan
- Surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide
- Shared branching nationwide
- 24/7 online banking
Chiropractic Remote Deposit
Directly deposit your checks remotely from your office to CFCU with Chiropractic Remote Deposit. Use a secure Internet connection to make your deposits and receive next business day credit. Click here for additional information.
An Employee Benefit At No Cost
Chiropractic businesses can also offer membership with CFCU to all employees and provide the convenience of direct deposit and/or payroll deduction.
|Learn more about Opening an Account
|Login to Online Banking